On Sep 21, 2015 11:51 PM, "Travis Oliphant" <tra...@continuum.io> wrote:

> Of course it will be 1.10.0 final where all the problems will show up
suddenly :-)

> Perhaps we can get to where we are testing Anaconda against beta releases
better.

The most useful thing would actually not even involve you doing any more
testing, but just if you could make builds available so that end-users
could easily conda install the prereleases and do their own testing against
their own choice. In principle I guess we could provide our own binstar
channel for this, but it's difficult given that AFAIK rebuilding numpy in
conda requires also rebuilding the whole stack, and the numpy build recipes
are still proprietary.

-n