Bokeh also uses TravisCI, and we automatically build deploy docs on "dev"
builds and releases, using encrypted Travis variables to store the necessary
credentials. In case any of that sounds useful, most of the machinery is in
these files:

        https://github.com/bokeh/bokeh/blob/master/.travis.yml
        https://github.com/bokeh/bokeh/blob/master/scripts/build_upload.sh
        https://github.com/bokeh/bokeh/blob/master/sphinx/fabfile.py