Thu, 21 Jul 2016 16:24:15 +0200, mail kirjoitti:
[clip]
> Since it is run by the community, perhaps it's not a bad idea to
> encourage people to share their examples.

I would perhaps rather encourage people to improve the "Numpy User Guide"
or the main documentation. Of course, working on that requires a somewhat
different level of committment than editing what's essentially
Stackexchange-provided wiki (where content gets relicensed with
attribution clauses where you have to reference stackexchange and not the
original author directly).

--
Pauli Virtanen