On Mon, Feb 27, 2017 at 11:43 AM, Benjamin Root <ben.v.r...@gmail.com>
wrote:

> What's the timeline for the next release? I have the perfect usecase for
> this (Haversine calculation on large arrays that takes up ~33% of one of my
> processing scripts). However, to test it out, I have a huge dependency mess
> to wade through first, and there are no resources devoted to that project
> for at least a few weeks. I want to make sure I get feedback to y'all.

I'd like to branch 1.13.x at the end of March. The planned features that
still need to go in are the `__array_ufunc__` work and the `lapack_lite`
update. The first RC should not take much longer. I believe Matthew is
building wheels for testing on the fly but I don't know where you can find
them.

Chuck