On 2019-02-16 12:41 p.m., Stuart D. Gathman wrote:
On Sat, 16 Feb 2019, James wrote:

These changed:
battery.runtime:
ups.load:

Is the battery dead again?
Do I need a new UPS?

Compare the upsc output with the screen/led display on the UPS.  If they
are in agreement, then there is no problem with NUT.  Your issue is
with the UPS or the battery.  Aftermarket batteries can be ..
substandard.  We bought one in 2018 that turned out to be manufactured
in 2012.

Now it says:
battery.runtime: 1170
The display on the UPS fluctuates between 16-19 minutes.

ups.load says 30 constantly and The display on the UPS says 30% so I think that is correct.

How you find out your battery was manufactured in 2012?
I did buy an after market battery.

How would I know if is the UPS?
Maybe I shouldn't spend any money on the current one and I should just buy a new one.