> On Jun 21, 2020, at 5:34 PM, Stephen Walker-Weinshenker wrote:
>
> product = "OL1500RTXL2U"
>       serial = "XXXXXXXXXXXX"
>       vendor = "CyberPower Systems"
>       bus = "001"

Generally we only recommend including these extra parameters if there are
multiple UPSes on one host, and you need to distinguish between them. Is it
possible that there are extra spaces around some of the strings (that aren’t
shown by nut-scanner)?

Quick fix would be to remove all of the options I quoted, but I would be
curious as to which one is causing the problem.

If it does turn out to be some weird characters, and you need to add another
UPS later, it should be possible to use regular expressions to match the
well-formed parts of the strings.