On 9/24/2020 10:01 AM, David Zomaya wrote:
Not a whole lot to do in the field for a legitimate USB not responding issue
other than verify cabling and give a power cycle and/or discharge reset a try
(which, given the nature of a UPS isn't always something you can easily do of
course).

If it looks like a problem with USB being completely dead, as opposed to just the
"drops" issue we started with, I definitely recommend contacting support.

So I rebooted the host no luck. Then I tried power cycling the UPS. Wow still not there. Something is really wrong.

Cycling through the display on the UPS doesn't seem to show any errors.