Hi,
I'm looking for a small 230V Line Interactive Pure Sine Wave UPS with NUT support via network. It looks like the VST1100 has a communication slot for an optional NetMan 204 network card, but I couldn't figure out if that would be compatible with NUT.

What I need is being able to monitor the UPS in Home Assistant (which uses NUT AFAIK) plus being able to automatically shut down a couple of Linux computers (including a Raptor Talos 2 ppc64le) when the battery is running low.

In alternative is it something I can achieve attaching a Raspberry Pi to the VST 1100 via USB? How?

Thanks,
Niccolo'