Hello,

I would like to ask for some help.
I have a pretty ancient Chloride Power Start 600 UPS (also sold as Aladin 600).
There is a serial interface.
It works with the original Windows software: MopUPS Express, MopUPS
Professional and an ancient software called Dialog
Here
https://www.powervar.com/products/connectivity-solutions/manageups-net-adapter/mopups-professional-page
is a link to the page with actual versions of the software but the UPS works
only with older version of this software.
I would like to make it work with NUT in Openmediavault.
Openmediavault version: Release: 3.0.100 Codename: Erasmus
Linux version: Debian GNU/Linux 8 (jessie) Release: 8.11
Kernel: 4.9.0-0.bpo.6-amd64
NUT version: 2.7.2 installed through OMV GUI as a Plugin
Only additional info I was able to gather (from the original software) is that
the UPS communicates at the speed of 1200.

I was putting high hopes into the blazer_ser driver but no luck.
I've tried randomly other drivers but without success.
Only the liebert driver gave me this:
device.mfr: Liebert
device.model: MultiLink
device.type: ups
driver.name: liebert
driver.parameter.pollinterval: 2
driver.parameter.port: /dev/ttyS0
driver.version: 2.7.2
driver.version.internal: 1.02
ups.mfr: Liebert
ups.model: MultiLink
ups.status: OL

I noticed that some drivers need additional parameter to work correctly, so it
doesn't much sense to me to try each driver.
Any advice how to proceed

Thank you very much