Seems like recent work on nutdrv_qx subdriver armac (merged to master last
month) could handle it, or some older QX drivers like richcomm if it is a
different brew of a loosely similar product.

Try following
https://github.com/networkupstools/nut/wiki/Building-NUT-for-in%E2%80%90place-upgrades-or-non%E2%80%90disruptive-tests
for example, to check if it would "just work" now?

Jim