Hello,

  For clarity: what changed with the move from NUT v2.7.4 to 2.8.0 - the
warnings "became reported", or the highlighted values became zeroes (and
were valid non-zero numbers with older NUT - so a regression)?

  It seems the message is specific to the subdriver and comes from commit
207fed2282 and a change to the method involved was just recently
experimentally proposed in
https://github.com/networkupstools/nut/issues/2271 discussion comments
(refinement to consider merging as a pull request pending).

Thanks,
Jim