Herman wrote:

> The UPS itself has a blank Model.: number on the bottom and a little
> sticker on its back stating:
> 07610000106
> UF-01V2EJX
> KE11064267
> Made In China

That is quite similar to a model I have here, but which runs with
totally different software (safenet). Probably the people from Sweex can
tell which one is which just looking at the labels, but I have the faint
suspicion that they will  not be eager to share this with us.

> The packaging states MADE IN HOLLAND

This merely describes the origin of the cardboard box I'm afraid... :-)

> oh and it looks like this:
> http://www.sweexeurope.com/media/prodimages/BC100020_img-pre_pro_a.jpg
>
> But then.. they all do ;)

Indeed. We'll probably have to list all drivers that are known to work
with these devices and let people figure out which one to use by just
trying them out. From the pictures or model numbers there is no way to
tell what you have. :-(

Best regards, Arjen