Citeren Charles Lepple <clep...@gmail.com>:

If that is the case, then it sounds like you're on the right track, and you only need to adjust the driver to the one that Arjen suggested.

Do you know roughly when this unit was manufactured? (Based on the HCL, I would have guessed megatec as well, but the "ULT" entry there might only be for older units.)

We've seen reports about this device before (search the NUT archives for '0d9f:0002'), some almost three years ago. There also have been some discussions about adding this VID:PID combination to cypress_m8 (Google is your friend).

Best regards, Arjen
--
Please keep list traffic on the list