Citeren Jon Bendtsen <jbendt...@laerdal.dk>:

I have a R3000XR, and i use bcmxcp using a seriel port out, since i can not find a USB port on the UPS.

I do have a USB2serial on the host.

I still experience that NUT upsstats.cgi says the UPS battery is at 97%, and some days later at 100%. It happens regularly.

The bcmxcp driver reports directly what the UPS is telling us. If the algorithm used for battery charge calculation is voltage based (not entirely unlikely), small variations in the battery voltage may make it jump between two fixed values all the time. I have a very strong opinion about 'correcting' such behavior, since it can also be an indication of imminent battery failure.

Best regards, Arjen
--
Please keep list traffic on the list