На 21.12.2010 13:39, Arnaud Quette написа:

What does (megatec_usb-powerwalker): No such file or directory mean? Which
directory is this?

this is the communication socket between the driver and upsd (the server).

Hi Arnaud,
thanks for the explanation. Is the missing directory a bug or this is indication that the incorrect driver was used?

first, can you try with blazer_usb, since it's set to replace megatec.
Next, after having stopped NUT, launch the following (as root):
$ /path/to/blazer_usb -DDD -a  powerwalker

I tried blazer_usb instead of megatec_usb and things now seem to work. I get messages on the console when the UPS goes on battery or when on AC power.

FYI (now on battery):
# upsc powerwalker
battery.voltage: 24.60
battery.voltage.nominal: 24.0
beeper.status: enabled
device.type: ups
driver.name: blazer_usb
driver.parameter.pollinterval: 2
driver.parameter.port: auto
driver.parameter.vendorid: 0665
driver.version: 2.4.3
driver.version.internal: 0.03
input.current.nominal: 9.0
input.frequency: 50.1
input.frequency.nominal: 50
input.voltage: 3.4
input.voltage.fault: 3.9
input.voltage.nominal: 220
output.voltage: 221.0
ups.delay.shutdown: 30
ups.delay.start: 180
ups.load: 0
ups.productid: 5161
ups.status: OB
ups.type: offline / line interactive
ups.vendorid: 0665

I have an additional question though. According to the docs NUT will execute the SHUTDOWNCMD when the battery level becomes low/critical.

Is there a way to configure when the battery level is considered low? For example - shut down when battery reaches 50% of its charge.

Thanks,
Alexander.