Citeren John Bayly <freebsd.po...@tipstrade.net>:

Thanks for pointing that out. Just did some timing and found that with and without the "pollonly" flag set, the ups.load value was changing when applying and removing additional load. I did however notice that the time taken to register the load change could be between 0 and 20 seconds, thought this could be down to the UPS itself, and not the drivers.
I've seen no errors being reported, so I'll cross my fingers!

Note that only a handful variables (mostly related to critical ups.status flags) will be polled every 'pollinterval' (default: 2) seconds (for the mge-hid subdriver) and the remainder of the variables only once every 'pollfreq' (default: 30) seconds. See 'man 5 ups.conf' and 'man 8 usbhid-ups' respectively. So with the 'pollonly' flag set, the OL/OB/LB and *.timer variables will be updated every 2 seconds and the remainder every 30 seconds.

Best regards, Arjen
--
Please keep list traffic on the list (off-list replies will be rejected)