I have obtained a copy of NUT-2.4.3 for OS/2 port from the restricted server. Unfortunately I found on inspection that it does not include all the drivers and is missing apcsmart in particular. I have posted a request to the guy who ported it to see if he could port that driver as well, but I have not heard from him about this yet. The port was also done back in June, 2010, so there is also a question about recreating the build environment at this point. Given the time passed it might make more sense from his point of view to port the current version instead. Hopefully I will hear from him in a few days, but given this is close to the Christmas holiday it is possible it might be a while.

Dave