Marcelo Roccasalva wrote, On 3/1/2013 12:10 PM:
On Thu, Feb 28, 2013 at 6:17 PM, Marcelo Roccasalva <roc...@gmail.com> wrote:
On Tue, Feb 26, 2013 at 10:56 PM, Charles Lepple <clep...@gmail.com> wrote:
On Feb 21, 2013, at 6:21 PM, Marcelo Roccasalva wrote:

I'll try the windows monitoring program tomorrow...
Any luck?
Haven't tried... An Emerson support person sent me an updated version
of their software, which offers me an USB port to connect but it fails
to communicate with the UPS... Tomorrow will be windows tested...
windows xp software tells me I need an UPS connected for the software
to work... The usb port has to be damaged... Thanks for your support.

Does Windows even notice the USB connection being made? Try resetting the UPS by unplugging, disconnecting batteries, and pressing/holding all the buttons to make sure the UPS is completely discharged. Does that help?