Hi All,

I get very strange UPS problem from RspberryPI mode B (both version 2 and 3).

Here is our environment:

OS: Raspbian 8.0, Ubuntu 16.04 and Ubuntu 14.04

Platform: RaspberryPi Mode B version 2 and version 3

NUT: tested version 2.6.3, 2.7.1 and 2.7.2 (from ports.ubuntu.com)

                UPS: APC Smart-UPS 3000 RM and APC Smart-UPS 1500 RM

                Cable:                    USB

Problem detail:

NUT can read all the information after installed, but once you unplug the input power, the status didn’t get changed and there is no log related to NUT from syslog.

Anyone can give me some advice? Thank you very much.

Best Regards

Tomas