     Date: Fri, 23 Sep 2005 12:25:49 -0700
     From: WebExpertsAmerica <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
     To: [EMAIL PROTECTED], [EMAIL PROTECTED]
     Cc: nutch-agent@lucene.apache.org
     Subject: Your Nutch Crawler is Out of Control - Apache Notified

     You crawler is ignoring our robots.txt file.

     http://lucene.apache.org/nutch/bot.html; nutch-agent@lucene.apache.org)"
     128.95.1.189

     You are eating bandwidth at our domain in incredible amounts. This is
     rude.

     Please stop or we will be forced to block your IP and the crawler you
     are using.

     Best Regards,

     Web Experts America
     ---------