Hi

For the past couple of weeks I have been receiving blank contact form
submissions caused by sitesell.com 's use of your software. When this first
started happening I contacted sitesell and was assured that the problem would
be fixed. For a few days it appeared that it had been attended to, but the
emails bagan to appear again this weekend and are still continuing to arrive.
All sitesell will now say is that I should edit the robotstxt file, and they
have essentially washed their hands of the problem. I run a very small
part-time concern, do not have the foggiet idea about this file or how to edit
it, and in any case I consider this a point of principle...

If sitesell or any other company finds value in using your software - and it is
certainly of no value to me! - they should have the courtesy to properly
address issues such as this when they arise. If I was forced to leave open the
door to my home because I could not locate my key or was unable, for one reason
or another, to operate the locking mechanism, it does not make it right for a
person to trespass on my property and meddle with its contents. Although I have
no problem in principle with the spider accessing my site (given that their
reasons for doing so are not against my best interests), it should not cause me
inconvenience by so doing.

Sitesell's apparent lack of interest in my problem displays a cavalier attitude
and is discourteous and unneighbourly. I would be grateful if you would help me
put an end to their unwelcome intrusion into my life.

Kind regards

Jane de SIlva
www.indigographics.co.uk
[EMAIL PROTECTED]