Dear Sir:
  Firstly thank you for reading my mail.
  My questions are as follows:
  I had successfully installed and runned the nutch, I deployed the nutch
project to tomat's webapps.
  But when I re-crawled to update the indexers, I found that nutch couldn't
update the indexers in time.
  And when I restarted the tomcat , the indexers are updated.
  But I don't want to restart the tomcat server to update the indexers.
  Could this question be solved ?
  If could , what should I do ?
  Please teach me how to solve this question in details.

  Thanks for reading.

              A starter with nutch

              2009-6-17