hi,
the weblucene do not use dictionary base segmentation. on the contrary , it
use the bi-gram segmentation. you could get more infomation at :
http://www.chedong.com or search 车东 and lucene for more information.

at this time , I am try to use dictionary base segmentation , you could
visit my blog :
http://blog.csdn.net/accesine960/category/35308.aspx

I have written a dictionary based segmentation java programe , but now under
test condition.
I meet two question :
1. my dictionary term all about 150000 chinese phrases , so I put it to a
hashmap when segmenting.
2. use the java programe , the build Index process is very good , but when
searching , my computer server CPU alway 99.% busy. ( my server: 4G mem and
4 cpu and the index file size about: 2.2G )

so , recent days, I am strive to solve the above 2 questions.

good luck
if you are chinese , we could use chinese for further exchange......