Piotr Kosiorowski wrote:

Andrzej Bialecki wrote:

Hi,

I just commited a large patch to cleanup the trunk/ of obsolete and broken classes remaining from the 0.7.x development line. Please test that things still work as they should ...

Hi,
I am not sure what is wrong but a lot of JUnit test simply does not compile - I did svn checkout to new directory to be sure I do not anything left from my experiments.

Yes, you are right - I would welcome any help, I'm a bit tight on time...

I am looking at it right now but - I would suggest to temporarily do a quick cleanup to make trunk testable:

Agreed.

3) Remove unused import in:
        src/test/org/apache/nutch/parse/TestParseText.java

Ok.

4) Fix (as it looks simple to fix it - I will look at it in meantime):

src/plugin/parse-msword/src/test/org/apache/nutch/parse/msword/TestMSWordParser.java src/plugin/parse-zip/src/test/org/apache/nutch/parse/zip/TestZipParser.java src/plugin/parse-rss/src/test/org/apache/nutch/parse/rss/TestRSSParser.java src/plugin/parse-pdf/src/test/org/apache/nutch/parse/pdf/TestPdfParser.java src/plugin/parse-ext/src/test/org/apache/nutch/parse/ext/TestExtParser.java src/plugin/parse-mspowerpoint/src/test/org/apache/nutch/parse/mspowerpoint/TestMSPowerPointParser.java src/plugin/parse-mspowerpoint/src/test/org/apache/nutch/parse/mspowerpoint/AllTests.java

Yes, they are just one-line fixes. I removed the getProtocolContent(urlString) methods, you need to replace them with getProtocolContent(new UTF8(urlString), new CrawlDatum()).

After removal of all these not compiling classes tests of trunk complete sucessfully on my machine (JDK 1.4.2).

If no objections - especially from Andrzej would be raised I can do the cleanup tommorow.

Your help would be most welcome, no objections here.

--
Best regards,
Andrzej Bialecki     <><