Piotr Kosiorowski wrote:
Hi,
It looks like Nutch web site was updated with site built from latest trunk - the only problem is it contains tutorial for unreleased (yet) version 0.8. I think we talked about it and agreed to keep tutorial for latest release on the Web. I have just updated site in svn (branch-0.7) with latest changes (forrest 0.7 compatibility and mailing list archives) and rebuilt it using forrest 0.7. If no objections I can switch web site to use version from branch instead of trunk.

+1, yes it would be really confusing. Since there are more and more people trying 0.8, could we perhaps include a short note that 0.8 and later is NOT compatible with this tutorial, and a reference to the tutorial for 0.8 (or the trunk/ branch in general)?

--
Best regards,
Andrzej Bialecki     <><