> My motivation is to have usable version of tutorial - as simple as it is
> possible to be versioned with the sources - only for historical purposes
> - if somebody wants to use nutch 0.7 a year from now he will be able to
> find a tutorial for it without problems.

+1

But for more advanced stuff I
> fully support Wiki. I will wait for other committers opinions before
> doing anything.

Perhaps the current dev version related tutorial should be on the Wiki (it
is a live document).
Then, once the 0.8 will be released, the wiki tutorial will be copied in svn
and tagged.
Here is my vision:
* Tutorial for released versions should be in svn
* Tutorial for current version should be in Wiki.

Jérôme

--
http://motrech.free.fr/
http://www.frutch.org/