I am using nutch 0.9 dev, latest from svn.

I have running a crawl successfully for about a week now.  I have over 100K
documents in my index. I have 21 segments. I just finished a segment and
when going to updatedb  I get an error like this:

CrawlDb update: starting

CrawlDb update: db: taxcrawl/crawldb

CrawlDb update: segment: taxcrawl/segments/20060902205223

CrawlDb update: Merging segment data into db.

Exception in thread "main" java.io.IOException: Job failed!

      at org.apache.hadoop.mapred.JobClient.runJob(JobClient.java:363)

      at org.apache.nutch.crawl.CrawlDb.update(CrawlDb.java:62)

      at org.apache.nutch.crawl.CrawlDb.main(CrawlDb.java:116)

I noticed that in this version the shell script istn't nearly as verbose as
it once was , even though I have verbose logging turned on everywhere.

This is all of the message I get.

I have a simple install one machine doing everything.