Hi Chris,

The JIRA issue is the 309 : https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/NUTCH-309
Thanks for your help.

Jérôme

On 2/13/07, Chris Mattmann <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

Hi Doug, and Jerome,

  Ah, yes, the log guard conversation. I remember this from a while back.
Hmmm, do you guys know what issue that this recorded as in JIRA? I have
some
free time recently, so I will be able to add this to my list of Nutch
stuff
to work on, and would be happy to take the lead on removing the guards
where
needed, and reviewing whether or not the debug ones make sense where they
are.

Cheers,
  Chris

On 2/13/07 11:17 AM, "Jérôme Charron" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

>> These guards were all introduced by a patch some time ago.  I
complained
>> at the time and it was promised that this would be repaired, but it has
>> not yet been.
>
> Yes, Sorry Doug that's my own fault....
> I really don't have time to fix this   :-(
>
> Best regards
>
> Jérôme

Chris A. Mattmann
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Staff Member
Modeling and Data Management Systems Section (387)
Data Management Systems and Technologies Group

Office: 171-266B                        Mailstop:  171-246