Hi All,

Thank you Andrzej for your kind words. I am looking forward to working together with everyone and I hope I can continue to be too inquisitive.

I don't know if I can introduce myself shortly but I will try. ;) For those that don't know me I am based in Plano (Dallas), Texas. I am 28 and have been programming for about 12 years.

So as first commit I need to add my name and re-publish the website. Let the hazing begin.

Dennis Kubes

Andrzej Bialecki wrote:
Hi all,

Some time ago I proposed to Lucene PMC that Dennis should become a Nutch committer.

Dennis has been found guilty of providing too many good quality patches, sending too many supportive emails to the mailing lists, and generally being too inquisitive in nature, which led to a constant stream of comments, suggestions and patches. We weren't able to keep up - something had to be done about it ... ;)

I'm glad to announce that Lucene PMC has voted in his favor. Congratulations and welcome aboard!

(The tradition on Apache projects is that new committers should (shortly) introduce themselves, and as the first commit they should put their name in the Credits section of the website and re-publish the website).