I'm having big troubles with nutch 0.9 that I hadn't with 0.8. It seems that the plugin repository initializes itself all the timem until I get an out of memory exception. I've been seeing the code... the plugin repository mantains a map from Configuration to plugin repositories, but the Configuration object does not have an equals or hashCode method... wouldn't it be nice to add such a method (comparing property values)? Wouldn't that help prevent initializing many plugin repositories? What could be the cause to may problem? (Aaah.. so many questions... =) )

Bye!