Thank you Dennis for this work. I will have a look and provide feedback as soon as possible.

Marc

On 20-Nov-08, at 6:54 AM, Dennis Kubes wrote:

What does everybody think of trying to do a Nutch 1.0 release in the next couple of weeks. I have 8 different patches that are ready to be committed including:

1) NUTCH-647: Resolve URLs tool
2) NUTCH-635: LinkAnalysis Tool for Nutch
3) NUTCH-646: New Indexing framework for Nutch
4) NUTCH-594: Serve Nutch search results in XML and JSON
5) Custom fields on index and plugins
6) Upgrade Nutch to the most recent Hadoop version (18.2).
7) Upgrade Nutch to the most recent Lucene version (2.4).
8) Analysis plugins and improvments to analyzer factory for multiple languages per analysis plugin. Language identifier.

I am going to try to get those posted in the next couple of days and committed in the next week. Are there other major improvements we want to put in before trying to do a 1.0 release for Nutch? Thoughts and suggestions?

Dennis