Hi all,

I've defined a couple of custom parameters for the usage of bin/nutch like for
example the parameter "-conf" to set the conf dir from the command line.
To be able to use the crawl command, I have to adjust the for-loop and if/else
statements for the command line arguments args[] in the crawl.java in order to
make my new parameters known to the class, because otherwise it takes the last
"unknown" parameter as URL input directory (last else if statement). Wouldn't
it be better to use a named parameter for the URL directory like for all the
other parameters? By this, one wouldn't have to change Nutch core classes to
use custom input parameters because they would simply be discarded, if the JAVA
program has no use for them.
What do you think? In my opinion the change to version 1.0 would be a good
point in time to introduce a slightly different usage of the standard crawl
command.

Kind regards,
Martina