Hello,
I want to create a new ScoringFilter plugin. In order to evaluate how
interesting a web page is, I need information about the link structure in
the LinkDB.
In the method updateDBScore, I have the following lines (among others):

    88                            linkdb = new LinkDbReader(getConf(), new
Path("crawl/linkdb"));
    99                            System.out.println("Inlinks to " + url);
   100                            Inlinks inlinks = linkdb.getInlinks(url);
   101                            System.out.println("a");
   102                            Iterator<Inlink> iIt = inlinks.iterator();
   103                            System.out.println("b");

"a" always gets printed, but "b" rarely gets printed, so this seems that in
line 102 an error happens, and an exeception is raised. Do you know why this
is happening? What am I doing wrong? Thanks.