Hi I want to write a plugin for nutch.. I wrote a simpe plugin n placed it in
approate locations
I have compiled it successfully  using ant.

But I am not able to import my plugin from existing source code..
That is i  am not able to call my plugin from existing source code..
Actually , i need to write a plugin in fetcher..
 after reading from the fetchlist , my plugin should be called to filter the
urls.. then give it to fetcher to fetch..

Please tel me entire procedure to do this.. What fuctions should i use to
extract the all d urls from the fetchlist before giving it to the
fetcher....

n tel me how to import my plugin package..