Dog(acan Güney wrote:
On Sun, Mar 8, 2009 at 20:25, Sami Siren <ssi...@gmail.com> wrote:
Hello,

I have packaged the first release candidate for Apache Nutch 1.0 release at

http://people.apache.org/~siren/nutch-1.0/rc0/

See the included CHANGES.txt file for details on release contents and latest
changes. The release was made from tag:
http://svn.apache.org/viewvc/lucene/nutch/tags/release-1.0-rc0/?pathrev=751480

Please vote on releasing this package as Apache Nutch 1.0. The vote is open
for the next 72 hours. Only votes from Lucene PMC members are binding, but
everyone is welcome to check the release candidate and voice their approval
or disapproval. The vote  passes if at least three binding +1 votes are
cast.

[ ] +1 Release the packages as Apache Nutch 1.0
[ ] -1 Do not release the packages because...

Thanks!

That's great!

I would like to see NUTCH-684 in but I guess I was too late :)

Anyway, my non-binding +1.

uh, I missed that one, sorry. Do you think it's ready to be included? (IMO that's an important feature) It's not a big deal for me to rebuild the package with that feature included.

--
Sami Siren