I am getting zero results when I search, but have no idea where to look for
clues as to why. Is there a log that shows failure to find
search-servers.txt, or failures to connect to the searchers? Is there a way
I can verify the searchers can find the indexes?

There seems to be very few breadcrumbs to follow when the configuration is
not quite correct.

I have had this working at one point, but decided to start over with the
latest version from the trunk. I have a feeling I missed something, but I
just don't know where to look.

Jesse

int GetRandomNumber()
{
   return 4; // Chosen by fair roll of dice
                // Guaranteed to be random
} // xkcd.com