Hi Jacob:

I been trying to compile the recommended plugin example but having no
luck. I am hitting the following error? I did "ant tar" and i added
deploy and clean in the plugins/build.xml. But I am keep getting the
following error.. As I am just getting started any hint will be
greatly appreciated.

Thanks
=======================

init-plugin:

compile:
     [echo] Compiling plugin: recommended
    [javac] Compiling 3 source files to
/home/local/src/nutch-src/build/recommended/classes
    [javac]
/home/local/src/nutch-src/src/plugin/recommended/src/java/org/apache/nutch/parse/recommended/RecommendedParser.java:26:
cannot find symbol
    [javac] symbol  : class DocumentFragment
    [javac] location: class org.apache.nutch.parse.recommended.RecommendedParser
    [javac]   public Parse filter(Content content, Parse parse,
HTMLMetaTags metaTags, DocumentFragment doc) {
    [javac]
                ^
    [javac]
/home/local/src/nutch-src/src/plugin/recommended/src/java/org/apache/nutch/parse/recommended/RecommendedIndexer.java:17:
org.apache.nutch.parse.recommended.RecommendedIndexer is not abstract
and does not override abstract method
filter(org.apache.lucene.document.Document,org.apache.nutch.parse.Parse,org.apache.nutch.io.UTF8,org.apache.nutch.crawl.CrawlDatum,org.apache.nutch.crawl.Inlinks)
in org.apache.nutch.indexer.IndexingFilter
    [javac] public class RecommendedIndexer implements IndexingFilter {
    [javac]        ^
    [javac] Note:
/home/local/src/nutch-src/src/plugin/recommended/src/java/org/apache/nutch/parse/recommended/RecommendedIndexer.java
uses or overrides a deprecated API.
    [javac] Note: Recompile with -Xlint:deprecation for details.
    [javac] 2 errors