Hello juan,

I don't think that such usage of html meta tag is good idea. This will
lead to not valid HTML code.

Google adsense bot uses <!-- ... --> <!-- ... --> HTML comments (if
present) to determine which content to use for targeting. Nutch could
use the same approach. However this won't be a part of any standard.

--
Best regards,
 Eugen                            mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]