Does anyone have an idea why a record would be in the database but not show up
in the results?

I have 400+ pages from a certain domain in my database (checked using bin/nutch
admin ) yet when I search for the domain, titles to certain pages from the
domain, or unique URLs from the domain no results come up.

I was thinking it might be the regex-urlfilter, but if they are already in the
database wouldn't that discount the possibility of regex-urlfilter being the
culprit?

BTW, all of my urls are fetched by creating fetchlists using FreeFetchlistTool