From: Florian Fricker [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] Sent: Monday, August 14, 2006 12:54 PM
To: nutch-user@lucene.apache.org
Subject: Re: [Nutch-general] Google feature in Nutch

Thank you...

[EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:
Oh, I see. I don't think Nutch somes with that
functionality, but one could always use something like this:
http://dsd.lbl.gov/nux/api/org/apache/lucene/index/memory/SynonymMap.h
tml
or this:
http://lucene.apache.org/java/docs/api/org/apache/lucene/wordnet/packa
ge-summary.html

If you need non-English support, I believe there are
efforts in non-English speaking countries to develop their equivalents of WordNet.
More interesting WordNet links:
  http://www.simpy.com/links/tag/wordnet

Otis