I tried to run fetch without parsing by setting the
fetcher.parse property to false.  When I ran parse,
it said the segment had already been parsed, by the
fetch process.

It appears NUTCH-337 only fixed the unused
fetcher.parse configuration value in the Fetcher.java
class.  I have tried using fetch2 (Fetcher2.java) and
it appears the fetcher.parse configuration value is
not being used.

I will try with my same setup to use the fetch class
and see if this works as it should and does not parse
after fetching.

Is the Fetcher2 class not recommended?

Or, is it possible I have some other problem?

Thanks in advance for any assistance you can provide.

JohnM

--
john mendenhall
[EMAIL PROTECTED]