I have written a code using the nutchbean class which will query on the index
that is created.
i have passed meta tag information which is also indexed as a separate user
defined field(say my_field)
now wen i give a search query (to the code written by me using nutchbean
class) it makes the search on the fields -content , url, host, title and
anchor.
but i want the search to be performed only on the user defined field(i.e
my_field) and not on any other field.
where do i mention it in the code?
(in luke lucene, we have an option to give default field as
my_field:search_query, bt hw do i implement it for my code?)