Hi,
you can avoid going to other domains by editing the urlfilter file,
but this is not too practical when you have a lot of seed urls, which
you do.  In nutch-default.xml file you have a property
db.ignore.external.links which is by default set to false. Set this to
true and you will only crawl seed url domains. This file is located in
the conf folder, in case you don't know. Note that if. while crawling,
you bump into a link that redirects you to another domain, nutch will
consider the domain you are redirected to as valid.