hi:
you should change to this:
1:import org.apache.nutch.parse.ParseResult;
   return new ParseStatus(ParseStatus.FAILED,
                               ParseStatus.FAILED_EXCEPTION,

e.toString()).getEmptyParseResult(content.getUrl(), getConf());
   ParseResult parseResult = ParseResult.createParseResult(content
            .getUrl(),
            new ParseImpl(text,
                    new ParseData(ParseStatus.STATUS_SUCCESS,
                            title,
                            OutlinkExtractor
.                              getOutlinks(text, this.conf),
                            content.getMetadata(),
                            metadata)));
    return parseResult;

2:parse = new ParseUtil(conf).parseByExtensionId("parse-rtf",
content).get(urlString);