Hi Folks ,

I believe Nuvem has potential to get  higher number of modules in future so
it is important to follow some short of convention when adding new modules
to the code base. I'm suggesting to restructure code base as follows

* Top Level modules *

nuvem-api
nuvem-standalone
nuvem-google
nuvem-amazon
--------------------
-------------------
nuvem-samples
nuvem-parallel (*)

(*) - At the moment we can keep nuvem-parallel module also as a top level
module.

By considering complexity we can decide whether to  have sub modules under
the  top-level modules or not. But definitely I believe it is required to
move sample applications from top level to nuvem-samples module.

Secondly I believe we can enhance Maven support for GAE samples by adding
maven-gae-plugin [1] , this enables to run apps locally  and deploy using
Maven. I already mange to deploy Nuvem samples on GAE using this plug-in.
Also I think we can integrate nuvem-parallel tests into Maven build using
Maven Exec plug-in.

Any thoughts ..... ?

[1] - http://www.kindleit.net/maven_gae_plugin/

Thanks !