Jean ,

I have integrated nuvem-parallel module into main build cycle using
exec-maven-plugin  so that Python tests can be executed using this
plugin. I'm not sure what would be the preferable archive  format for
Python. At the moment this sub module create empty .JAR files but I
think you can configure Assembly plug in to archive .py files.

Thanks !

On Mon, Mar 21, 2011 at 4:11 AM, Jean-Sebastien Delfino
<jsdelf...@gmail.com> wrote:
> On 03/14/2011 04:36 AM, Sagara Gunathunga wrote:
>>
>> On Mon, Mar 14, 2011 at 12:50 AM, Jean-Sebastien Delfino<
>> jsdelf...@gmail.com>  wrote:

>>> +1 as well
>>>
>>> I don't have strong opinions either, but how about...
>>>
>>> a first platform-based level:
>>>
>>> nuvem-standalone
>>> nuvem-google
>>> nuvem-amazon