Hi Jean and all,

With related to the project: Message Queue component for Nuvem, so far I
read about AmasonSQS, Azure Queue Service Rest API, MemcacheQ, Sparrow and
Depcached. According to details and APIs related to these queue services/
frameworks, all the queue services provide send message and receive message
functionality with related to a specified queue, and only some queue
services/ frameworks provide other related services such as creating
queues, deleting messages etc.

Therefore I came up with the following design/ interface for the message
queue component, which provides the user the basic two functionalities
provided by any queue services, and the implementation of this interface
may call other relevant functionalities relevantly according to the queue
service being used and as required:

putMessage(queueName, messageBody);

getMessage(queueName);

The getMessage should return the message which is consumed by the queue.
Also message deletion tasks etc. should be performed inside the
implementation of getMessage.

Also I would like to use MemcacheQ as the 3rd party queue framework for
GAE, and I would like to know the feedback of the community regarding this
choice.

Also I would like to know the feedback about the API I have come up with.

Thank you,
Best regards