Hi Anoop, et al.,
I agree with your understanding of what is being defined in the current
version of the BFD over VxLAN specification. But, as I understand, the WG
is discussing the scope before the WGLC is closed. I believe there are
three options:

   1. single BFD session between two VTEPs
   2. single BFD session per VNI between two VTEPs
   3. multiple BFD sessions per VNI between two VTEPs

The current text reflects #2. Is WG accepts this scope? If not, which
option WG would accept?

Regards,
Greg