Hi Paul,

On Wed, Feb 14, 2024 at 4:08 PM Paul Wouters via Datatracker
<nore...@ietf.org> wrote:

> Paul Wouters has entered the following ballot position for
> draft-ietf-nvo3-encap-11: Abstain

> COMMENT:
>
> I also believe that a Design Team's output consists of only input to the WG.
> So
> I would be okay if the document mentions that work was done via a design team,
> but that the text should be updated to replace all current tense occurrences
> of
> the DT to either "WG" or some other kind of generalized phrasing. The
> shepherds
> review states there was strong WG consensus on this document, so why not make
> this WG document come from the WG properly, and perhaps have a single section
> mentioning/crediting the work(flow) of the Design Team?

I do not have a problem with revising the draft to indicate that it
was the conclusion of the WG starting from the output of the Design
Team, which I believe is the case, but will await more definitive
instructions before embarking on such a broad change.

Thanks,
Donald
 2386 Panoramic Circle, Apopka, FL 32703 USA
 d3e...@gmail.com