*Hi All,*

*Good Morning.*

*Hope you are doing good.*

*Please let me know if you have any consultant for this role. Please let me
know visa status, current location and marketing rate for the consultant as
well.*

*Job Title: Java Developer – 10 + Years Exp*

*Location: Baltimore, MD*

*Duration: 6 + Months*

*No H1B*

*USC/GC preferred*

   - Current hands on *Python and/or Java development experience*, *API's
   written in Java*
   - Experience deploying to *AWS; Terraform*, *EC2, ECS*, *Lambdas, SNS,
   SQS*, etc.
   - Experience implementing *REST and/or gRPC services*
   - Experience implementing automated unit/integration tests

*Thanks,*
Prakash
*Metahorizon Inc.*
1303 W Walnut Hill Lane
Suite 340, lrving, Texas 75038
*Email: *prak...@metahorizon.com

Note: "We respect your Online Privacy. If you wish not to receive any
email, please send us an email with REMOVE in the subject and we will
REMOVE you from our mailing list."